Students who satisfy the school’s eligibility criteria for placement in a Program of Excellence may be considered for enrolment at Foxwell State Secondary College. Please note there are maximum numbers approved by the Department of Education for each program.
The approved Programs of Excellence at Foxwell State Secondary College are:
An overview of our Programs of Excellence can be reviewed in our 2023 Prospectus.
- Applications for our 2023 Programs of Excellence First Round offers will abide by a strict close date. All First Round applications must be received by 3pm Friday 10 June.
- Second Round Applications, pending available program places, must be received by 3pm Friday 19 August.
- Further application rounds may occur after this date, pending available program places.
Review and Eligibility Criteria Assessment
Your child's Program of Excellence application will be reviewed in tandem with the results attained at the below on-site assessment at Foxwell State Secondary College. It is mandatory for all applicants to attend the below assessment (relevant to their specific program).
- Advanced Learning Program and G-STEM Entry Tests
- Creative Voices Auditions
- Sporting Minds Trials
Programs of Excellence Offers
- Successful First Round applicant offers will be released Monday 11 July.